XD failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How did XD faiure thread make its wat to a 420 debate? That being said .... there are lots of pics on the interwebs of catastrophic Glock failures one dude lost a hand to one apparently, I don't think they fail anymroe frequently then any other guns and I find them to be very accurate and never has anything FTF that I can recall, not many with my Rogers or glocks either, I'd like to see better documentation before someone calls out XD for failures. google "glock catastrophic failures" tell me what you see (knot picking on glock here just using as an example

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No\
op nor any other drug as passed my lips other than Woodserfage rederve
Bullshart
That's my last word. I've worked with them for years, and I'll not let the results from colorado back up those results.

So you have zero firsthand experience, but you're an expert on it and it's effects. Sorry Dennis, but that's just not credible.
When's the last time you heard of a Marijuana overdose? I haven't. How about alcohol poisoning? Happens daily.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The innocent have to suffer because we have to save the stupid from themselves? It's a load of BS.

Coke was sold with cocaine in it.

Bayer marketed a drug to medical professionals to help break opium addiction. It was heralded as the best thing since Skippy peanut butter back in the day. It was heroin.

I have been on opioid pain meds, anti-epileptic, muscle relaxants and anti-inflammatories for years. I'm probably gonna croak from any number of secondary conditions that are a direct result of long term use of those meds, even though the chronic problem I have isn't ever gonna kill me.

Don't get me wrong, I finally found a wonderful doctor who did better by me than I could have ever dreamed. And there are a couple of you guys here I owe a heartfelt thanks for your advice and help.

But to say that pot should be illegal just because some knuckle-dragging idgit will get hopped up on it (what a hoot) shows just how little anyone who says that knows.

But, that fine upstanding vocal minority is losing ground every day. Thank goodness. If some people spent as much time minding their own business as they do everyone else's business the world would be a much better place.

(Hey, my first post in this thread was about XDs :bighug:)

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would be me, Sorry. A bit of late night levity I'm afraid.
Lol, well the cannibas discussion grew legs and walked all over the XD failure thread an now thousand more are going to die because we didn't get the words out about the 20 XD failures globally.......

Weed kills ...... lmao

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That would be me, Sorry. A bit of late night levity I'm afraid.
On a more serious note, I believe the legalization of cannibas so all part of the the lefts plan. In all seroiusness a high society is a much more compliment society, I know some diehard 2A'ers that might gladly give up their rights to keep and bear arms in exchange for the right to keep and bear weed. It's another example of the long ranged deep thought planning they have put together for years. AT leases as far back as LBJ they have been planning and making strategic moves to win the very long chess game that is the our Democracy. Wel the lack therof if they win.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a more serious note, I believe the legalization of cannibas so all part of the the lefts plan. In all seroiusness a high society is a much more compliment society, I know some diehard 2A'ers that might gladly give up their rights to keep and bear arms in exchange for the right to keep and bear weed. It's another example of the long ranged deep thought planning they have put together for years. AT leases as far back as LBJ they have been planning and making strategic moves to win the very long chess game that is the our Democracy. Wel the lack therof if they win.

no, this is simply OSA's method of shutting down any and all legitimate gun discussion...it's all part of the plan

Latest posts

Top Bottom