XD failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No\
op nor any other drug as passed my lips other than Woodserfage rederve

What about the words "Woodford Reserve" make you unable to type it correctly??
Me thinks just the thought of that nectar of the Gods completely distracts you with the thought of pouring you next glass LOL!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When's the last time you heard of a Marijuana overdose? I haven't. How about alcohol poisoning? Happens daily.
Well, when is the last time you've ever heard anybody overdosing on tobacco? By your analogy, that makes it a safe substance.
I'll just leave this well sourced link here for your reading pleasure.

https://familycouncil.org/?p=11795

Puff it all you want, I don't care. I've passed many joints and bowls to the person sitting next to me at parties, concerts, etc. It's a personal choice I made a long time ago.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way they are now making cannabis concentrates, it's like a whole different, much more potent drug.

It isn't really a case of alcohol OR marijuana, it's really alcohol Plus marijuana.

Do you really want someone high on marijuana concentrates and a few beers driving on our highways?

Because that's what we would get.

If it was confined to people smoking weed at home, I could care less. When it becomes a public safety issue, well, it affects me too.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, when is the last time you've ever heard anybody overdosing on tobacco? By your analogy, that makes it a safe substance.
I'll just leave this well sourced link here for your reading pleasure.

https://familycouncil.org/?p=11795

Puff it all you want, I don't care. I've passed many joints and bowls to the person sitting next to me at parties, concerts, etc. It's a personal choice I made a long time ago.

If you don't want it in your life, that's absolutely fine with me. No problem whatsoever and I'll never try to force it on you, but when you tell others it's wrong when you have no actual experience or personal affiliation, that's where I say you're wrong for making choices for others lives.
If you don't have first hand experience of the supposed "evil" of it, then I discredit your opinion on the subject.
And don't take this the wrong way, I absolutely respect you Dennis. I think you're a great person and respect your opinion, but without firsthand knowledge I'm afraid you're in the dark here.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The way they are now making cannabis concentrates, it's like a whole different, much more potent drug.

It isn't really a case of alcohol OR marijuana, it's really alcohol Plus marijuana.

Do you really want someone high on marijuana concentrates and a few beers driving on our highways?

Because that's what we would get.

If it was confined to people smoking weed at home, I could care less. When it becomes a public safety issue, well, it affects me too.

No, I don't want someone high on the roads. If you're at home for the night and that's the way you relax in the safety of your home, good on ya. Once you get on the roads while high, yeah, I do have a problem with that.
I'm not advocating being stoned and driving. Not even slightly. But if you like to unwind with a joint after a **** day at work and just relax, eat a sandwich and chill. Well what's wrong with that?

I personally have a CDL and can't partake due to D.O.T. regs, and that's fine, it's the career I chose, but for those who don't have restrictions, let them relax the way they see fit.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I don't want someone high on the roads. If you're at home for the night and that's the way you relax in the safety of your home, good on ya. Once you get on the roads while high, yeah, I do have a problem with that.
I'm not advocating being stoned and driving. Not even slightly. But if you like to unwind with a joint after a **** day at work and just relax, eat a sandwich and chill. Well what's wrong with that?

I personally have a CDL and can't partake due to D.O.T. regs, and that's fine, it's the career I chose, but for those who don't have restrictions, let them relax the way they see fit.
That's great on paper. In real life it WILL spill over on to the roadways and workplaces. Life is messy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom