XD Trigger job ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my Shriner buddies need to improve his XD Comp gun trigger pull for IDPA matches, he says the pull is about 7+Lbs or more like pushing a Buick uphill. So is there a Kit or Tulsa Gunsmith that I can sent my brother from another mother to?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I had an XD I installed some Springer Precision parts in it, improved the trigger a lot. It's not a trivial install process, no idea of a Gunsmith recommendation.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok the "OLD "posts did say that Springer was the go-to item, my Buddy is a Card carrying Engineer, I think he could find a big rock and a bear claw to use to do the install with

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My shrine buddy plans to go with Springer Kit , He came by yesterday for me to clean his SKS and brought his XD Comp to test the trigger wt (Ave 7.5 lbs ) with sometimes a long pull and reset , then a short one

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on the XD ; he went with Springer , trigger pull is now a 3.5 lbs short reset( A Springfield Rep told he the XD Comp should be 5-8 lbs from the factory ) , a joy to shoot ,we went out Thursday shooting and ran some timer drills ,he got down to 1.56 from the holster double tap after not shooting about 10 months

Latest posts

Top Bottom