XMR 2015 in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a source of Alliant XMR 2015 powder in the OKC area?

I have a new smokeless muzzleloader, and that's what they tell me I should use with the bullets I have selected (Barnes 250 grain XS).

I have called everyone I can think of, and haven't been able to find any locally. Powder Valley has it, but I am trying to avoid the hazmat fee that goes with shipping powder. Not too bad on big orders, but a real bite on a pound of powder.

I plan to post pictures of the gun when I get the scope mounted. (All I need now is a set of rings, and Midway will ship them Monday.) Anybody who is interested in one of these can find good information at

http://www.smokelessmuzzleloading.com/

They are nice folks to deal with. Looking forward to smokeless performance come muzzleloader season, mainly so I can tell if the deer died, or which way it ran without waiting for the smoke to clear. Also, minimal cleaning, 30-06 level performance with a big bullet, and lots cheaper than the only name-brand smokeless ML--Savage. You have to send a receiver. Any NEF will work just fine, even the "Pardner." CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom