Y'all have ruined me.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here I am watching vids about Langdon Tactical and.......

1685805780470.png

I geek out about his watch...... looks like he's got a Sinn U50 on a nato strap on..... @14:15 ish... for the best shot.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to be of service over here with my iPhone 12. 🤪

But, y’all do have me considering updating the battery in my Bulova and wearing it again or going for some other new timepiece. Thing is, I’m a sucker for chronographs. Don’t ever use them, but appreciate the looks. But also, other than firearms, I’m chintzy and cheap. So, my limit would be like $100-200.

I actually won a Rolex in a sales competition at work a few years ago. Of course, the value limit was $3500, so I took the cash instead.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I did the same thing watching the news yesterday. Was trying to see what watches Colby Thelen and Justin Rudicel were wearing.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. I think they both used to wear Apples. Maybe they have seen the light!
I watch wrists like I do hands now. You can't beat that out of your mind, no matter how long it's been since you worked the street lol.

I wrist check everyone now. My waitet at Sumo had an open heart Orient with blue strap the other night. I commented and his eyes went to my SMP. He didn't speak much English, but we both nerded out and he got a nice tip

Latest posts

Top Bottom