Ya'lls Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Opinions abound !!
If colored AR parts get the next generation in the gun world so be it!!! Just because you don't care for it does not make it "gay" or turn you into a COD wannabe. It's just different.
Personally I don't care for the looks of that rifle... So I wont buy it.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you!! It's a rifle, not a gay pride flag.

As to the rifle in the OP? It'll sell with the 18 year olds who aspire to be tactical timmy call.of duty wannabes who get colored selector switches and charging handles.

Wait — so I'm a tactical timmy call of duty wannabe because I have a red SI charging handle and red safety selector on my AR that I built? And based on your personal preferences, we're all supposed to only like guns that are completely black?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Tactical Timmy - Yes, the only colors authorized for the AR platform are black, earth, parkerized and SS. Any other color or combinations of colors is indeed a statement as to your personal disposition and a reflection into your inner psyche. Hence your red charging handle is an obvious indicator of your passive aggression when taking up this arm and the function switch that is red indicates a need to violently obliterate the objective. The zombie color schemes folks are so far gone that the owners psyche has obviously been lost to nonsensical social paranoia. :blush:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
LOL . So he asked for your opinion on colored gun parts and whether or not it would make him a COD wannabe?? Sorry I missed that part when I read the post.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL . So he asked for your opinion on colored gun parts and whether or not it would make him a COD wannabe?? Sorry I missed that part when I read the post.

Did he say or show a picture of him having colored gun parts? Nope. I was just stating things in the AR world that are tacti-gay just like that stock and fore grip. If he has colored gun parts like that, then that's coincidence.

By the way, I'm not the first person in this thread to say something negative about rainbow color gun parts.

When I was 18-19 I thought it was cool too, but that faded.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure this product is directed towards Commifornia and the like.
A "barrel shroud with an integral compensator" definitely spina like something that the ATF's going to be taking a much more serious look at, as they have with similar products in the past.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the things I love about the AR-15 platform is the never-ending ability to customize it and make it unique based on a person's individual preferences, which is all I've done with mine....just like I do with my car, and nearly everything else I own. I understand that not everyone feels compelled to customize their guns — or anything else for that matter — and that's fine. But, just because they aren't like me doesn't mean I'm going to judge them and put an inappropriate label on them simply because we don't share the same tastes. If I did, that would make me an ignorant *******.

And yes, I did ask for everyone's opinions about CBC's Maximus rifle — not for you to reveal your shallow generalizations about people whom you have never met or know nothing about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom