Ya'lls Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the OP. that thing is ugly and pointless. I was talking to a vendor that went to the shot show. I asked if he saw anything inventive. He said the only thing new was guys trying to introduce a different stock, handguard/rail system, everything looked like a gimmick. r
If multiple vendors are in the same market, prices go down. AR's are like Miss Me Jeans for women. They are just jeans, butt if you can make the owner think people are looking at their ass, women will buy them. I can appreciate a nice ass and a woman that wants you to look at it, butt in the end, I just like a nice ass dressed up or naked.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the OP. that thing is ugly and pointless. I was talking to a vendor that went to the shot show. I asked if he saw anything inventive. He said the only thing new was guys trying to introduce a different stock, handguard/rail system, everything looked like a gimmick. r
If multiple vendors are in the same market, prices go down. AR's are like Miss Me Jeans for women. They are just jeans, butt if you can make the owner think people are looking at their ass, women will buy them. I can appreciate a nice ass and a woman that wants you to look at it, butt in the end, I just like a nice ass dressed up or naked.

hahaha touche'. Nicely put.

Latest posts

Top Bottom