Yellowstone season 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longstrider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is on Paramount Plus? Is it ad free? Worth watching? Worth watching via premium subscription?

Did beth get killed off yet? At least, does the author of the series not know how annoying her character is?
Absolutely the worst thing on television. As someone whose raised cattle my entire life it is full of stupidity. Cow has a calf and when it runs off it is as big as a six month old calf.
The daughter in the galvanized stock tank with a stock tank heater just thrown in. She’d have fried herself doing that( not that it’d be a bad thing).
The Rip A**hole would have his butt whooped everyday if he talked to grown men like that.
Someone please bring but John Wayne to beat all these punks into submission with just a tongue thrashing.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely the worst thing on television. As someone whose raised cattle my entire life it is full of stupidity. Cow has a calf and when it runs off it is as big as a six month old calf.
The daughter in the galvanized stock tank with a stock tank heater just thrown in. She’d have fried herself doing that( not that it’d be a bad thing).
The Rip A**hole would have his butt whooped everyday if he talked to grown men like that.
Someone please bring but John Wayne to beat all these punks into submission with just a tongue thrashing.

Seems like you know quite a bit about the show for someone who thinks it's "Absolutely the worst thing on television".

Last edited:

Longstrider

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
And why Kostner had to try to replicate Jeff Bridges voices is laughable. It could be rename as the World Turns and put on in the after for bored housewives.
IMO PURE SLOP
Seems like you know quite a bit about the show for someone who thinks it's "Absolutely the worst thing on television".
My wife is absorbed with it. She’s gaga over Kevin Kostner.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And why Kostner had to try to replicate Jeff Bridges voices is laughable. It could be rename as the World Turns and put on in the after for bored housewives.
IMO PURE SLOP

My wife is absorbed with it. She’s gaga over Kevin Kostner.
I go out to my shop when my wife is watching some of the stuff, like Survivor, that she likes. I couldn't tell you a thing about the show other than the few minutes I watched it the first season I knew I hated it. That was all I needed...

And where do you come up with the idea that Costner is imitating Jeff Bridges voice. He sounds like he's always sounded. Could this have something to do with what you said about your wife having a thing for Costner?

Last edited:

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Huh? I thought it concluded in 2015. I have heard a new "mini" series is coming back this year. Is that the one you're talking about?
It could be, my wife heard something about it and mentioned it to me. I haven't looked into all the details I just figured when it comes on she'll let me know then I'll see if it's as good as the original series.

We liked Longmire too, but I thought it ended a long time ago. Did it come back on too?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom