Yellowstone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well poo ... I missed it. Had the worst headache I've had in quite a while when I came home from work at 4. Laid down, woke up at 7. Asked Grumpy why he was still at home, only to learn it was 7 PM not the 7AM I thought it was. Lol Laid right back down and passed smooth out. Now I'm wide awake. I will never figure out these freaking headaches. Lol

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This season was terrible compared to the first two, I struggled to keep interest this season. Final episode was the only entertaining one of the whole season imo.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that was lame. At least now I can switch back to Hulu and get the History Channel.

I like the idea that if Tate gets the ranch it becomes tribal. John already said he'd rather lose the ranch than sell it.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MOST IMPORTANT TO this story................They need to take the half a billion dollars sell off those pastures keep the house and few thousand acres and start building a large ranch further down the road. There is no reason to walk away from that kind of generational wealth.....I don’t care what I promised and to who it was promised you take that kind of money. 10 years after that kind of money you would have the ability to fight the Market Equities of the world. Also .....i think they needed to make a smaller brand for humans .....lol

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes this season has been very slow especially compared to last season, but I have high hopes that in 8 or 9 months season 4 will get us back to some good ass stompings.

So that scene in the woods with Wade & the wranglers doesn’t count???

Trivia question from last night’s show: name the old TV Western actor in the scene in Kaycey’s office where he’s encouraged to run for Governor.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So that scene in the woods with Wade & the wranglers doesn’t count???

Trivia question from last night’s show: name the old TV Western actor in the scene in Kaycey’s office where he’s encouraged to run for Governor.

That's what I told my wife last night, good to see Newly in a "western" again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom