Yellowstone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So who thinks (besides me) that Rip maybe Jamies brother, even if its from another father. And who thinks Jamie or his biological father set up the hit on John Dutton? I think the black woman hit Beth with the bomb.
And I dont know about the shooting in Kacys office?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So who thinks (besides me) that Rip maybe Jamies brother, even if its from another father. And who thinks Jamie or his biological father set up the hit on John Dutton? I think the black woman hit Beth with the bomb.
And I dont know about the shooting in Kacys office?
NOPE> Wrong, wrong, wrong.............But, I dunno

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fairview has a threshing day every year, they bring out a lot of really old cool machinery.
Been to a couple of the tillage shows where the horse drawn plows and other equipment is actually used. I have two of the old steel wheel 2 bottom trip plows.
Used to have three of them. We know who has that third one now. :hey3:

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I grew up a good piece of my youth on a farm/ranch. I don’t recall any days sitting around watching anything. Just work work work work... It was a strong motivation to take advantage of my college scholarship. My two older brothers stayed in the business and my oldest is still in it. All he does is ***** about all the work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom