Yellowstone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may just be the service I have, but Yellowstone is free on Paramount. My wife binge watched all the episodes again last weekend. She also has the tshirts. I think she just ordered one with "take him to the train station." Or something like that.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peacock has the first season for free.They get you hooked so you will buy the other seasons.I don't get Paramount network with my cable provider.I buy the DVD when it comes out a few months later.I only own 5 dvds and Yellowstone is 3 of them.Good show.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may just be the service I have, but Yellowstone is free on Paramount. My wife binge watched all the episodes again last weekend. She also has the tshirts. I think she just ordered one with "take him to the train station." Or something like that.
Its free for me on paramont but I like to wait till it comes to Prime the next day and watch commercial free

Last edited:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4lova8.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bumping this fairly old thread since I recently watched all seasons of the show and am caught up.

Also a question: Many times in the show, the land developers who want the Dutton ranch claim that eventually the property taxes will go up so much that the Duttons won't be able to afford to keep the land anymore. But isn't that why land zoning exists and wouldn't agricultural land be subject to a lot less taxes?

Don’t know about the TV show, but saw a news report about Ted Turner who owned more land in the US than anyone.
A rancher was losing 10,000 acres because Turner bought a bunch of land along one of the great trout fishing rivers (don’t remember which) built a home on it and sold parcels to others that built multimillion homes on it.
Consequently the property taxes jumped high enough the rancher had to sell out.
Those high country deserts may take 250 acres per cow to keep them fed, so 10,000 acres isn’t much land to make a profit on.
Guess who bought him out? Yep, Ted.

If I remember right, the tribe needs Dutton land for an airport or something?

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I read that they wrapped up filming a couple or three months ago. Dunno but I haven't been able to find a date either. I'm really jonesing to see it and hoping it's this month and not August.

Think I saw it was moving to a different broadcast platform. Don’t know which.
It was so popular I can’t believe it didn’t go big time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom