Yep, scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just a twist on putting someones number in the personal ads of the local free newspaper. Just have to make sure that they always call during odd hours as you sleep during the day due to work.
Actually, my response was intended as humor. It was not meant to be taken seriously.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, my response was intended as humor. It was not meant to be taken seriously.

Gotta be careful.... reference the lady who recently got charged with felony counts (mischief, I think?) for putting her husband's GF's pic and info on Craigslist and other hookup sites asking for men to come dominate and ravage her. Didn't turn out so well for the (ex-)wife.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta be careful.... reference the lady who recently got charged with felony counts (mischief, I think?) for putting her husband's GF's pic and info on Craigslist and other hookup sites asking for men to come dominate and ravage her. Didn't turn out so well for the (ex-)wife.
Really? We need more salacious details! LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom