Yes it does

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0307F92E-8037-4ADD-AC55-2FAFF6E71160.jpeg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I'm not much on wearing blue t-shirts, black is my color but I gotta get one of those and go to Walmart. Not to buy anything just to walk around the store and ask sales associates to help me look for different items. When they take me and show me what I'm asking about I'll just say thanks and walk off and go find me another one.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I'm not much on wearing blue t-shirts, black is my color but I gotta get one of those and go to Walmart. Not to buy anything just to walk around the store and ask sales associates to help me look for different items. When they take me and show me what I'm asking about I'll just say thanks and walk off and go find me another one.

They must have planned it to resemble wallys look, be careful, with the intelligence of "much" of the public they'll see the shirt and be asking you were stuff is..

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" Mao Tsi Tsung:

Out of their own communist mouths comes the REAL reason the DSA/dnc wants gun confiscation.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better be careful leftists might accuse that gun of fondling her, you know those things get up and kill people all by themselves all the time...ain't no tellin' what else they're capable of! ;-)

Toujours Pret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are you going to find a sales associate to help you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom