Yet another thread about high prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a Taurus G3C sell on MeWe for $550. Even on Gunbroker you can buy them brand new for $300. What the frick!!

Sorry, I know there's been several discussions about prices of firearms in other threads, but seriously, $550 for a G3C? That seller is probably doing cartwheels right now. I just had to vent. Even if one doesn't know much about firearms, surely they've shopped for other things before by looking at prices at multiple places. Ughh!!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aQd0Oqe_460s.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a Taurus G3C sell on MeWe for $550. Even on Gunbroker you can buy them brand new for $300. What the frick!!

Sorry, I know there's been several discussions about prices of firearms in other threads, but seriously, $550 for a G3C? That seller is probably doing cartwheels right now. I just had to vent. Even if one doesn't know much about firearms, surely they've shopped for other things before by looking at prices at multiple places. Ughh!!!

Dang. Maybe I should try and sell my G2C . . . . :eek2:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know if this would be a factor, but a gun off Gunbroker will more than likely come with a “paper trail”. Maybe the buyer was getting that gun “off the books” and was willing to pay a premium to do so.:anyone:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just learned about it around 2 months ago. It isn't very organized when it comes to searching for items for sale, but it's better than a paywall at Armslist. OSA is the absolute best, but occasionally I go on MeWe to see if there are any deals to be found.

Latest posts

Top Bottom