YHM Turbo 5.56

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If you watch the Military Arms Channel video, a left handed shooter runs a mag at the end. He does say that you get gas to the face, but he doesn't mention whether it's better or worse with this suppressor.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you watch the Military Arms Channel video, a left handed shooter runs a mag at the end. He does say that you get gas to the face, but he doesn't mention whether it's better or worse with this suppressor.
The un-suppressed level of gas is fine...I don't even notice it unless bits of stuff hit my face. But it looks it might be more of an issue suppressed (i.e., I haven't tried it).

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Use a suppressor bcg. Gemtech makes a nice one I've been using for a bit now.
Thanks! After my 1911 project is done, I'm thinking about having some fun with a can. For so long now, my guns have been all business/practical, but I'm ready for a couple just to have fun with (not that I don't have fun with practical guns either).

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An adj gas block also works really well and taming the gas. I had a Blackout that was overgassed beyond belief. Stuff hitting my face and wouldnt group or anything. With a cheap adj gas block its like shooting a 22. But a specific BCG may be the best way to go. I have no experience with those.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! After my 1911 project is done, I'm thinking about having some fun with a can. For so long now, my guns have been all business/practical, but I'm ready for a couple just to have fun with (not that I don't have fun with practical guns either).
Well, you can't own just one suppressor. It just doesn't work that way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom