You guys ever heard of this Bullhoocky.......?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for clarity, what should have the employee that did stay have done differently?

I used a corporate card for 37 years. When checking in they take your card. When you leave you get charged. If the 2nd employee wasn’t there to provide his card they couldn’t charge his card. Employee 1 now has a charge on his company CC.

I’m interested in what the 1st employee should have done. I care not one whit about their company policy but what IRS rules are they breaking?
The way the Feds work, it's probably the lack of an itemized bill showing the charge.
This.
You have to have an itemized bill for meals too. Just to keep you from drinking on the gov tab.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dealers must make a profit to stay business, customers are a out to get the most bang for their buck, it's just business! We bought a news Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2018. I have never been much for extended warranties, but all these new vehicles are so high tech, and expensive to have repaired, it seemed like a good idea to buy one on this vehicle. I have two brothers that are retired salesman, one sold Fords, and the other R'V's. They both advised me to get the factory warrenty from whom ever manufactured the vehicle. The Jeep dealer tried to sell me an after market warrenty, that he said was better than the factory warranty, 7 year, 70,000 miles I think, for about $3,500.00. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawr but, even I knew the vehicle came with 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty, so all I would be getting is the difference! I didn't do this, and when I got home I started looking on the internet to see what I could buy on my own. I found a MOPAR factory extended warranty, available through MOPAR, much cheaper than the after market one they were pushing. We always keep a vehicle a long time, so what I would up buying was from MOPAR, the exact same coverage as the new car factory warranty, and the option I chose was, UNLIMITED MILEAGE, AND UNLIMITED TIME, AS LONG AS I OWNED THE VEHICLE! I think this was $3,000.00 if I remember correctly, $500.00 less than the after market warrenty the dealer pushed! A 7/70,000 warranty would have been much cheaper than that! It never hurts to shop around!
I did the same. Bought my Ram 2500 Mega Cab new in 2015. Bought the MaxCare lifetime warranty that is a Mopar factory warranty. Cost was about $3400. Best money I've ever spent, IMO. So far used about $8-900 worth of it and plan on keeping it for a number of years more just because of the warranty i have on it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the dude didn’t get an itemized bill from the hotel he should be able to get one, but I suspect he’s done something nefarious I’d bet this ain’t the first expense report he’s submitted. He knows better.
That and he's an assyouknowwhat not following the policy and trying to milk the system. Wifey told him flat out today she was not going to lose her job over something he did against policy. His reply was I don't want to get you into trouble. THAT, really set her off!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I try to do most of my own work. But, if it’s something that I don’t have the time or tools for, I try to use a reputable local shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom