You guys remember Mazeppa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah that was some good TV back in the day, that was some funny chit. I have had this poster almost 50 years but can't get rid of it. I think I still got my 7-up uncola underground card some where too. Those were the days.
IMG_2866 copy.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. I grew up in Claremore, Oklahoma and I remember watching Mazeppa. Channel 8 also used to play scary movies on Friday or Saturday nights. I can't remember which. But when I say "scary movies" I'm talking lots of Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney, Jr. Vincent Price and Christopher Lee. None of these bloody, gory hacker/slasher Jason and Freddy movies of today.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, lots of fun back then on Dr Mazeppa Pompazoidi's Uncanny Film Festival and Camp Meeting. I remember one night when Mr Mystery was banging away on the piano, the ski mask came off and it was Leon Russell, that was pretty cool. And coach Chuck was cool, gonna show you how to roll your towel and pop your towel. Ha ha.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lady I worked with for a few years was good friends with one of their mothers... I can't remember if it was Sartain's or Bussey's but I think it was Sartain's. She knew both of them when they were kids if I remember right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom