You guys remember Mazeppa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late 60's Boots Drive In in Tulsa on south Sheridan did not allow people out of their cars other to just hop from one vehicle to another. One Saturday night Sartain and Bussey met on the grassy area in the middle talking hilarious trash stuff back and forth to each other that went on for about 10 minutes. It would be priceless to have a movie of that today.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I remember that like it was yesterday. We were at my grandmother's house watching the TV while the adults were playing cards(pitch was the game). Mack flipped the bird, and was smilin' and waving it around. I called out to the card players 'look at Creager he is flipping everybody off'.

I'll never forget that. Mack lost his job over that. Damn, what a deal. Sartain was, is one crazy mama jama.

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. I grew up in Claremore, Oklahoma and I remember watching Mazeppa. Channel 8 also used to play scary movies on Friday or Saturday nights. I can't remember which. But when I say "scary movies" I'm talking lots of Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney, Jr. Vincent Price and Christopher Lee. None of these bloody, gory hacker/slasher Jason and Freddy movies of today.
I think Hornstaff was the host of the late nite scary movies. Might have been the weather man with a stuffed lion, Lee Woodward in a mask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom