You Knew This Was Coming… Nancy Pelosi: “I Don’t Think That There Should Be Any Debates… I Wouldn’t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know one of the admins pretty well and am absolutely sure he would temp ban my buttocks if I did not reign in the vitriol I have for that particular Pile oh Poo!!!:cool:
So far I've kept my yap shut but since you brought up the subject,

If Pelnazi was on fire I wouldn't walk across the street to pee on her.
I don't consider her a vulture I consider her something a vulture would eat.
She has a very sharp tongue but that is no indication of a keen mind.
Pelnazi is the reason God created the middle finger.
Her inferiority complex is fully justified.
I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met her.
I hate her approach but welcome her departure.

Feel free

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? Back up what? And, "swear jar...." where did that come from?
You really don't know what a swear jar is? Swear Jar is often put on the table at work or coffee shop by the "preacher" (not literally a preacher think nickname) or religious guy for folks to put a quarter or dollar in every time they swear or cuss. As that person, it isn't a surprise.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You Knew This Was Coming… Nancy Pelosi: “I Don’t Think That There Should Be Any Debates… I Wouldn’t Legitimize a Conversation with Him” (VIDEO).
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ebates-wouldnt-legitimize-conversation-video/
I remember Nasty Nancy and crooked Chuck Schumer with President Trump on live TV negotiating for the reopening of the government in late 2017 early 2018. They looked like whooped dogs. Last time they tried to work something out live on TV. Trump called them out on their lies. They couldn’t hold their heads up and barely could talk. All stammering, caught on TV lying trying to get a deal off TV not in the public’s eye.

They were made to look like fool that they are. There is no way they or any of their deceptive type would ever encourage senile Joe to go up live toe to toe with President Trump. From what I’ve seen of Joes abilities of late it would ba a total KO for the President. The Democrats know they are up a creek

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
bKiojbymScIFY0mDjSxlHhdonVDr-yaJFXEzDsmpep7E0F3xy_PLsdsTFHqC_5kbp92DPE3Oq8FPmdiVfAnBH0PLuc8oEyEOUjF_OMvJD8uTBsJRc7-0YIVmjWys4xk1RV8WYL1cBbeH6fw4afShP60T07M

Latest posts

Top Bottom