You know what they say about 1911s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
7654E2A5-F9B1-4390-99C9-8A335C298BAA.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gave up on 1911’s after watching my dads custom $3000 one wouldn’t run more than two or three rounds without issues lol
Before I can take a statement like this seriously, I have to hear the rest of the story. The term “custom“ gets thrown around a lot on gun forums. Was the gun built by a professional pistolsmith or did Bubba swap out some part on the kitchen table? What mags were being used? What ammo was being used?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gave up on 1911’s after watching my dads custom $3000 one wouldn’t run more than two or three rounds without issues lol

Listening to some of these stories I feel so fortunate. I seem to be the only guy on the planet that's owned dozens of 1911s, and still own 7 or 8, and they all work just as well as any Glock I own or have ever owned. Or any other handgun for that matter.

I must just have really good luck.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He bought it, so yes he had it. That is also not the worst thing I have seen him try to wear. Seems like every time there is a new fashion he has to try it. I sent him some of those eye bleach men's fashions pics and asked when we would see him wearing those. He has not talked to me since.

Oh well. Sad when a middle aged guy tries to look young and hip.
Mr.RickN I'm so damn trendy I have 7 man buns!

Latest posts

Top Bottom