You know you want to....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
52820247_267487750838032_5545004947541590016_n.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't understand why anyone would want one of these infernal devices.....

The Amish is a group of people that are happy to be stuck in the 1800's as pertaining to technology. I wonder what future term will be coined for people like me......people preferring to remain in the 1990's regarding technology?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah I don't need something listening to every word that comes out of my mouth that's attached to the internet.

"Hey babe! I'm going to the gun range"
Or say a friend comes over and I lift a can of Tannerite and just utter the phrase "let's go blow something up"
I wonder how that will be misinterpreted by Alexa.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one. My youngest sons mother gave it to him for his birthday and he hated it. So, it was either give it to me or the trash. I use it for sleep sounds at night. It stays in the bedroom and the only thing it will hear is me snoring or talking in my sleep.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one. My youngest sons mother gave it to him for his birthday and he hated it. So, it was either give it to me or the trash. I use it for sleep sounds at night. It stays in the bedroom and the only thing it will hear is me snoring or talking in my sleep.

Depending on what you say in your sleep, that could precipitate an early morning visit...

...one that a fellow might not like to have.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't have one, nor can I think of a reason we would have in the future. But, having said that, I think I'll look for those things in friends homes, and attempt to leave little "gifts" for them.

Thanks for the idea.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son that is wheelchair bound, living on his own, uses his with the smart light bulbs to control lighting in his house, turn on the AC or heat, control his security cameras, turn on the projection tv, change channels and a plethora of other uses.
Pretty handy device for him. I personally don't want or need one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom