You owe me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you never forget that I AM the one who gave you life! Without me, your hateful mother would've laid down yonder by the crick and you would've died inside her. Then, in the days and weeks to come your body would've decayed and your mother ended up toxic. Yeah she may've died sooner but I'm telling this story. You got the visual? Good. I expect to see you leading the pack to the pens when you here the woooooo soooook siren blaring cuz I am the one who reached in your mothers undialated female cow anatomy and wrenched your azz up out of there. Mind you this is after convincing your hateful mother that obeying me by traveling to the pens and into the chute was the only option she had aside from death.
IMG_3526.JPG

IMG_3527.JPG

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What, No action shots ? I wanted to see ya up to your armpit.. I won't wish a do over on ya though..
I thought about it and then I thought about what I was thinking about. Some stuff just don't need internetted. I mean really I probably should've had laid the calf delicately on my jacket. What kind of heartless person am I to lay the traumatized baby cow animal on the wet ground. Lol. Seriously though, been a few times I've thought of posting some "ranchin action" photos but then reconsidered after thinking about how they may be used against me or others in the ranchin business. I know you were just kidding and I went and got long winded but there ya go.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about it and then I thought about what I was thinking about. Some stuff just don't need internetted. I mean really I probably should've had laid the calf delicately on my jacket. What kind of heartless person am I to lay the traumatized baby cow animal on the wet ground. Lol. Seriously though, been a few times I've thought of posting some "ranchin action" photos but then reconsidered after thinking about how they may be used against me or others in the ranchin business. I know you were just kidding and I went and got long winded but there ya go.

Isa nota snowflake boss, but I can't speak for the majority.. ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom