You think a range like this would ever fly in the US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know how old this range is which is what makes me think thats the only reason it exists as it has been there a while but even established ranges in the US are under attack. Been following this guy on youtube for a while now and he has some cool videos. He is in Switzerland. Every range I have ever seen or I guess shown is soo well organized and set up.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phoenix has a rifle range that has a road that runs through the middle. It's mainly for range traffic as they have a pistol area west of the range and the road is closed during use but is about as close to this as you can find.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a range in Nebraska that uses concrete culverts to shoot through for long range rifle. They are set at an angle so that its impossible to shoot into the side berms and you cannot shoot too high to fly over the back berms.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm mostly impressed with the range. Super clean, electronic target feedback, brass catchers, etc. That is a sweet setup.
Ive seen several different youtubers that go to ranges in Switzerland either for fun or military obligation and they are all extremely well put together and nice. Very rule oriented which some of it I really like but some of it eh.

If Switzerland had US gun laws then I think theyd over take us in best gun culture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom