You Think You've Had A Bad Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There I was is sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, troublemaking biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

“Well, whatcha gonna do about it?” he says, menacingly, as I suddenly burst into tears.

“Oh, come on, man,” the biker says, “I didn’t think you’d CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying.”

“This is the worst day of my life,” I say. “I’m a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don’t have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me.”

“So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you, you jackass, show up and drink the whole thing! But enough about me, how’s your day going?”

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, that's worse than the guy sitting at the bar staring at a raw egg in a glass.

A second guy comes up, grabs the glass and downs the raw egg in one gulp, then said, "That's how it's done, man."

The first guy replied, "Give it a minute. I've already had it down three times..."

:drunk2:

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My day started out bad, am in the middle of resurrecting a small Kubota tractor. Learned the Kubota oil filter gasket will stay on the block instead of coming off with the filter. New oil new filter won't seal very well with two gaskets, started it and created the biggest mess possible. Oil hits the fan which covers you and everything else in the shop then proceeds to dump 3 quarts of oil on your shop floor before you can get it shut down.

In all my life I never had an oil filter that did not take the gasket with it when it was removed. This was my first experience with a Kubota filter and the thought of the gasket staying behind never crossed my mind. Now that the mess is mostly cleaned up it is kinda funny.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all my life I never had an oil filter that did not take the gasket with it when it was removed. This was my first experience with a Kubota filter and the thought of the gasket staying behind never crossed my mind. Now that the mess is mostly cleaned up it is kinda funny.
Lol, Kubota doesn't have the patent on that process... :D

It can happen with any screw-on filter, especially cheaper brands. Once is all it takes to make you check the old filter every time.

But you know that now...
:drunk2:

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's the guy who went to his doctor for a follow up visit. The doctor told him, "I have some bad news and some worse news for you". The patient asked, "What's the bad news, Doc?" The doctor replied, "You have only 24 hours to live!" The guy slumped back in his chair and said, "My God, Doc! What could possibly be worse than that?" The doctor said, "I've been looking for you since yesterday."

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th

Latest posts

Top Bottom