Young lady at the gas station...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The discussion in the General forum about young women and pepper spray at the gas station reminded me of an incident at a QuikTrip some years ago. I was filling up my truck at one of the pumps, and I noticed a young lady on the other side of the pump with a Honda Accord. She was repeatedly punching the remote fob on her keychain, and holding it at different spots along the car door while fussing with it. I asked if she was having trouble, and she said, "I can't get the door open. This thing (holding up fob) isn't working."

I said, "It might need a new battery."

"Great, now I'm stuck! What do I do?"

"You can use the key to open the door."

"This key? It starts the car."

"It should also open the door. Try it."

The young lady gave me a funny look like I must have been drunk or something, but she did try the key. When the door lock popped up, her mouth fell open.

"Wow, it worked!"

Some people...

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to explain what a fountain pen was to a kid one time. I know they're sorta unusual now, but they were very common when I was growing up.

BTW, I still use them

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when my son turned 18. He said you won't have to pay child support anymore. Huh, I said, your mom and I were never divorced??? WTH...:lmfao:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom