Young lady at the gas station...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I still use cash 99% of the time. I am very surprised when someone actually counts back my change.

I have had to teach many people how to read a tape measure. Some of them never seem to get it.

Yesterday I thought I was going to have to teach a college kid how to use a broom but I have tried to teach him simple things before like how to drive a screw with a power drill and not strip it out, with no success, so I just let him be.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy at work was kinda making fun of his teenage daughter burning Ramen noodles and setting off the smoke alarm. I irritated him when I said it sounds like a parenting fail to me. That is a skill parents should be teaching kids.

Edit to add: it was in the microwave. Youth was born in early 2000s.

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy at work was kinda making fun of his teenage daughter burning Ramen noodles and setting off the smoke alarm. I irritated him when I said it sounds like a parenting fail to me. That is a skill parents should be teaching kids.
Reading skills should actually cover that one. The directions are pretty simple... :D

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Edit to add: it was in the microwave. Youth was born in early 2000s.
Especially if'n th kid's goin ta college he has to know how to cook Ramen noodles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom