Your bottled water may not be hydrating you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did not watch he vid but you need electrolytes in water. That is why drinking too much distilled water is bad for you; it washes out all the minerals. I previously made my own mineral water combining 30-40 drops per gallon with distilled water of this stuff: ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops

Now I just drink spring water as much as possible and eat more fruit and veggies hopping to get more minerals. I also take a magnesium supplement as well at night since it lowers blood pressure and helps you sleep.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should watch it and he has some experiment with a tea bag that is interesting.
Something you can try at home.

He does mention about this pure water flushing good things from the body.
Interesting for sure.

It would explain why one time I was working outside and drinking a lot of bottled water but was not getting any benefit from it.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been RO filtering my water as it taste just plain bad then I have to add minerals back to it.

My water once came from a glacial stream, now it comes from a stinky lake filled with suburban stormwater runoff...

1685904623545.png

1685904651042.png

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been RO filtering my water as it taste just plain bad then I have to add minerals back to it.

My water once came from a glacial stream, now it comes from a stinky lake filled with suburban stormwater runoff...
Don't forget all the "bodily waste" from fish, animals and summer vacationers/swimmers lol!
Oh, and don't forget the "it got too hot to drink" Bud Light poured out also......

Latest posts

Top Bottom