Your hair smells delicious- Joe Biden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this video is so disturbing to watch. I would have said get your dang hands off my child. Gives me the creeps. Sick like it crap. But as a leftist he is of the mindset that he can do whatever and get away with it.

Jeebus! The guy’s a boner-fied prevert! That first little girl was uncomfortable with his manhandling her...yet the creepy molester just kept pawing at her. I’d be very leery about letting this jackass anywhere near any female, or young male for that matter, that is in my circle of family and friends. Uncle Pervy could develop a sudden problem with his sinuses, like having his nose broken real quick. I can’t even imagine him as POTUS. Sometimes I’m so glad I’m old and won’t live to see this nation spiral down to levels where we have known perves in office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we must have the 537 but at least 90 percent are POS. As SMS says we get the government we deserve. I don't want to hang out much longer so it really you younger folks.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my thought is force every American to have a 50k death benefit payable to the US treasury. These people are freaks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom