Your local atwoods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I know of multiple dealers in Tulsa that sell lowers. $44 is a deal though OTD imo. I have bought them locally for $50-$55 for PSA and Anderson. Spikes for $90ish. I have never been able to find a FFL that would do a decent fee for multiple lowers. So when you see the $30 online sales then add $10 in shipping then another $10 per at minimum for ffl. It kills the deal.

I like to have Snake roll marks on mine so I've not purchased any under $50..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think Atwoods is taking a clue from walmart getting out of shooting sports for the most part trying to fill that local need. Our walmart has a dismal display of 1/2 aisle of shooting stuff. Atwoods, 1/2 mile down the street has 8 aisles along with end caps and wall displays. Magpul stuff, and so on. Their game is on and I'm supporting it as that is our only place in town other than walmart.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think Atwoods is taking a clue from walmart getting out of shooting sports for the most part trying to fill that local need. Our walmart has a dismal display of 1/2 aisle of shooting stuff. Atwoods, 1/2 mile down the street has 8 aisles along with end caps and wall displays. Magpul stuff, and so on. Their game is on and I'm supporting it as that is our only place in town other than walmart.

I'm a 2-3-4 times a week atwoods shopper, feed, hardware and of course tools.. They all know me and my shopping experience is good.. Picked up a stripped lower for $43.79.. A young man at work asked what gun I liked to shoot most, after the secret Santa names where drawn, LOL, I told him I needed a pistol grip, I'll take a picture of what I want and he'll go to Atwoods, so much for a secret..

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They need to get some scooters for the neck beards if they want to take Wal Marts place in the G&A.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
So $44 dollar lowers OTD at atwoods and we will still see 4 posts this week of guys wanting to buy lowers.

Well............ there is a reason for that!! If they buy one from you it is untraceable so you don't have to wreck a perfectly fine boat!! Just saying!! :cool:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Our local Atwoods is supporting our gun club as well. I was in there a couple of years ago for their grand opening. Overheard a couple saying they would buy a gun but there was nowhere to shoot it. Visited with the manager, and they are giving out a membership application to our range to anybody that has that same question. Our business card is permanently displayed at the cash register.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
I can’t go through Enid without stopping at Atwood’s. It’s at least 45 minutes in the hunting/shooting area. I leave a few bucks poorer too.
I wish Edmond had one and not a Tractor Supply. I have to go to Norman or chandler to visit one

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I can’t go through Enid without stopping at Atwood’s. It’s at least 45 minutes in the hunting/shooting area. I leave a few bucks poorer too.
I wish Edmond had one and not a Tractor Supply. I have to go to Norman or chandler to visit one
There’s one at Kingfisher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom