Your next gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking of aiding a friend in his quest to buy a bolt-action rifle in .350 Legend by buying his bolt gun in .223 (so I have a gun that can shoot what I have.) I'm also wanting a M4-style carbine and a Taurus G3...and maybe even a G3c... especially since the smaller Taurus can take the higher capacity mags of the larger one.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting a single action 45LC. Never owned one but sounds fun. What are ya itchin to buy?
Glock 20....Single actions are just fun. Especially if you old enough to appreciate all the western movies of ages ago. I have a .357 blackhawk and a super blackhawk.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Ruger AR556 pistol in .300 Blackout and a pistol chambered in .45ACP.

So far, I've narrowed it down to a Ruger SR1911 in Commander length, a Springfield Armory Ronin in Commander length or a Smith & Wesson M&P 45 M2.0 Compact.

I know, I know...what can I say? I just loves them striker fired pistols. :haay:
Pandemic is killing me leo trade in gun deals. I would like a m&p .45 also, a shield in .45 also but i don't Neeed it per say, lol

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want the below but the HOA wont let me keep it in the driveway.

Tank.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really wanting anything, but I've never owned a lever-action. Shot a couple over the years (Dad's Winchester '64 and a friend's Marlin, both .30-30), just never got around to buying one.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom