Your next gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
35BDCCE3-0F43-4423-BD30-107D43F7A4B8.jpeg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EDC-X9 is my edc my favorite pistols, like them better than my STIsView attachment 175905

It is quite an accomplishment from the Wilson crew to build what I feel is the ultimate 1911 influenced double stack 9mm carry gun. I’m torn, but I’m considering selling it after carrying it the last 5 months. Only to stay on the same striker fired platforms I shoot competitions with for the sake of commonality. The gun had been perfect and I may regret it.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is quite an accomplishment from the Wilson crew to build what I feel is the ultimate 1911 influenced double stack 9mm carry gun. I’m torn, but I’m considering selling it after carrying it the last 5 months. Only to stay on the same striker fired platforms I shoot competitions with for the sake of commonality. The gun had been perfect and I may regret it.
Don’t think you will.

ghickstx

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would agree fit, finish and quality top notch, just the back strap and screw less grips are a work of art to me. Some of my other high end pistols mags rattle and need to work the ramps to feed properly. Never can have to many firearms, I'm a collector never sell so no regrets. LOL:thumbup3:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom