'You're a Liar:' 'Dreamers' Confront Pelosi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This event is a perfect textbook example to what happens if the dimwits get their way. Notice how they just walked in and took control?

That gets me too. Where was security? They just march in and think they own the place, because the media holds them up high. Should have arrested every one of them for disturbing the peace or some such offense. Heaven knows if the police want to haul you or I in for something, they can find a violation somewhere...

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's
Poor San Fran Gran Nan...look at her face.

They should make that into a Southwest Airlines commercial, "Wanna get away?"

she's getting a taste of the snowflake nation she helped create, I would have had INS there collecting the illegals .....but if the truth were told I'd let every Mexican freeloader stay if we could send back all the Muslims especially the Somali's up north

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is getting just what europe has evolved into. Conclaves of immigrants that want to bring their third world ideas to this country, and force us via political correctness to accept them.
I agree with the comments above that ICE should have been there in force to arrest and deport them all as an example.
They can't do that though with the recent sanctuary state ruling that puts all of commiefornika under that ruling, not just a few select cities. The state is dammed near bankrupt now with their social policies and they just keep piling the same policies on that are killing their economy. Its unfathomable that they can't see that.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Many folks see these types of occurrences as a fad, something that will pass with time and as folks grow up as they learn to accept. I see these occurrences as an actual evolution of the tyrannical liberal agenda. If they are allowed to grow and fester, we will find ourselves in the Wild West sooner rather than later. I am all for the freedoms guaranteed to all Americans, but damnit, be an American, not something else. Plenty of people are tired of this type of thing and genuinely are waiting for a local occurrence to express their outrage. Me, I will just sit on the farm and watch the "want to be" types implode and then wonder what the hell happened. America was built by a bunch of Bad asses, WWI, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan were fought by more Bad asses. What the hell do (the radicals and far left) they think will happen when the American way of life is threatened by these folks? There is a difference between being rowdy in California, Charleston and D.C and actually coming to the Heartland to chance things. May God have mercy on their Souls.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many folks see these types of occurrences as a fad, something that will pass with time and as folks grow up as they learn to accept. I see these occurrences as an actual evolution of the tyrannical liberal agenda. If they are allowed to grow and fester, we will find ourselves in the Wild West sooner rather than later. I am all for the freedoms guaranteed to all Americans, but damnit, be an American, not something else. Plenty of people are tired of this type of thing and genuinely are waiting for a local occurrence to express their outrage. Me, I will just sit on the farm and watch the "want to be" types implode and then wonder what the hell happened. America was built by a bunch of Bad asses, WWI, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan were fought by more Bad asses. What the hell do (the radicals and far left) they think will happen when the American way of life is threatened by these folks? There is a difference between being rowdy in California, Charleston and D.C and actually coming to the Heartland to chance things. May God have mercy on their Souls.....

Careful now, you'll get the forum libs in a tizzy.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Giving legal status to illegal immigrants would basically undermine the entire U.S. immigration system and law.

Why bother going through the legal process if i can just slip across the border and wait a while?

I feel bad for those who have actually known no other country than the U.S. -- those who speak without a Spanish accent and do not know Spanish at all. Those who arrived in the country before 3 years of age.

Ultimately, the vast majority should be sent back with their parents.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law of the LAND should trump any state law. Where else in the world would you see illegals demonstrating like they do here? Do they even do that in Germany...which is the one place I can think of that is like here? Seriously, I want to know if that happens there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom