'You're a Liar:' 'Dreamers' Confront Pelosi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
State law is the law of the land, no?

If californians want to turn a bunch of Illegals into californians thats their business. I just don't want them fleeing their shithole state and bringing their ideology with them, which they will inevitably do when their failed ideology collapses their home states.

The libatards in Tulsa are trying to get the new Amazon headquarters here. Just what we need, more commiefornians in Okla.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The libatards in Tulsa are trying to get the new Amazon headquarters here. Just what we need, more commiefornians in Okla.

This will never happen. Tulsa doesn't come close to meeting Amazon's requirements.

This is a joke and a waste of time and money by our the lame Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum. He's a cheerleader and not a city leader.

In choosing the location for HQ2, Amazon has a preference for:
 Metropolitan areas with more than one million people
 A stable and business-friendly environment
 Urban or suburban locations with the potential to attract and retain strong technical talent
 Communities that think big and creatively when considering locations and real estate options HQ2 could be, but does not have to be:
 An urban or downtown campus
 A similar layout to Amazon’s Seattle campus
 A development-prepped site. We want to encourage states/provinces and communities to think creatively for viable real estate options, while not negatively affecting our preferred timeline

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/Anything/test/images/usa/RFP_3._V516043504_.pdf

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liberals thought they bought all these illegals. Looks to me like the illegals own them instead! The illegals seem to be saying to DiFi, "Do what we want, B:censored:h, or we'll find someone who will."

Buyer beware.

Woody

EDIT: Did I say DiFi? It was Nasty Pelosi, wasn't it?

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She got what she deserved, but the problem is ours, not hers. There is a segment of the population that has figured out they have power which the establishment (however you want to define it) cannot usurp. That segment of the population, which is relatively small, may wind up with more power than all the rest of us, cons and libs. Our country is changing.
Our country is NO longer our country..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many folks see these types of occurrences as a fad, something that will pass with time and as folks grow up as they learn to accept. I see these occurrences as an actual evolution of the tyrannical liberal agenda. If they are allowed to grow and fester, we will find ourselves in the Wild West sooner rather than later. I am all for the freedoms guaranteed to all Americans, but damnit, be an American, not something else. Plenty of people are tired of this type of thing and genuinely are waiting for a local occurrence to express their outrage. Me, I will just sit on the farm and watch the "want to be" types implode and then wonder what the hell happened. America was built by a bunch of Bad asses, WWI, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan were fought by more Bad asses. What the hell do (the radicals and far left) they think will happen when the American way of life is threatened by these folks? There is a difference between being rowdy in California, Charleston and D.C and actually coming to the Heartland to chance things. May God have mercy on their Souls.....
I would LOVE to think your right, but I don't think the plenty of people are enough, badass or not.. The infection is BAD and the treatment will have to be of serious magnitude.. I will of course stand along side you though.. I see a LOT of talk but when is the straw going to break the camels back ?

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see a LOT of talk but when is the straw going to break the camels back ?
I think that is the question we are all waiting on. The Antifa and ILK in their masks with their bats and black jacks, really are isolated in the grand scheme of things. Their presence is based on coordinated efforts at a higher level to bring them together at the right time and place. They are not capable of acting individually, but in groups they are certainly rowdy. The scheme of maneuver in my humble opine would be to isolate their Command and Control elements from the top down, then let the little groups fizzle away without big brothers support. The difference I believe between them and many of us is simple. They only aggress in mass, we will stand on our own as is the American way. There is a difference between setting a limousine on fire and getting to my farm and setting my bales a light, one is a demonstration and the other an attack. When the attacks begin to occur, we have reached Phase II and crap will certainly hit the fan. I hope this never happens for nothing good can come out of it. We fought a Civil War once, history need not repeat itself again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom