Youth shooting sports in Guthrie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone give me any information one youth shooting sports in Guthrie. My some want to shoot 22lr rifle and my daughter wants to shoot bow. I have tried to contact 4H is Guthrie. All I get is pay me money before I give you information. There are a couple of other girl from my daughters Girl Scouts that want to shoot bow as well. I would like to teach the kids my self but i travel for work. I Lust need some help Please. I don't want then to loose interest.

My son and i built his 22lr for the 4H 2 weeks ago and shoot it then too. My daughter is waiting to buy her bow because her friends have not bought there's yet due the they cant get information either.

Last edited:

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKCGC isn't that far from Guthery they have a very nice 3D archery range and severial 22 courses of fire.
weekends the gate is always open because of matches being held, come take a look, bring the kids with you
ask lots of ?'s.
Contact and membership info is located in the prime newsletter available on the websight

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKCGC isn't that far from Guthery they have a very nice 3D archery range and severial 22 courses of fire.
weekends the gate is always open because of matches being held, come take a look, bring the kids with you
ask lots of ?'s.
Contact and membership info is located in the prime newsletter available on the websight
I will take family out there next time Im home thanks for the updates. thanks for the updates.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talk to Ag Teacher and FFA at High School.

That sux on the 4H, our local talks to everybody, trying to build interest and get new members.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom