Yukon Atwood's has Charles Daly 1911s for $399

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
That’s the field grade which is basically just a GI/Mil-spec version, according to the Charles Daly website. They also make both an Empire grade and superior grade, those are the ones that have all the goodies like a beavertail, skeletonized trigger/hammer, front serrations, etc. I wish I knew where to find those.

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks for the post. Stopped into Atwood's today because of the post and had a look at the pistol. While there I noticed they had a Girsan MC P35 (Hi Power clone). I've been looking for one of those for a while.

Still looking for a SA-35 but the P35 will hold me over for a while.
I would have snapped it up too, I’ve also been looking for one. There was only 3 or 4 for sale on gunbroker last time I looked. The only thing out there that’s even similar to the MC-P35 is the Tisas Regent BR-9 and they’re even harder to find. I noticed that the FEG hi power clones have jumped up in price too. Congrats on your find because they will sell out fast anywhere. I remember back when a few online gun stores we’re selling those steel/alloy frame CZ-75 clones that were imported by Tristar and built by Canik. I bought the P-120 which was a clone of of an SP-01, all steel, and shot just as smooth as one too. At $370 it was probably the best $ I’ve ever spent on a pistol.

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have snapped it up too, I’ve also been looking for one. There was only 3 or 4 for sale on gunbroker last time I looked. The only thing out there that’s even similar to the MC-P35 is the Tisas Regent BR-9 and they’re even harder to find. I noticed that the FEG hi power clones have jumped up in price too. Congrats on your find because they will sell out fast anywhere. I remember back when a few online gun stores we’re selling those steel/alloy frame CZ-75 clones that were imported by Tristar and built by Canik. I bought the P-120 which was a clone of of an SP-01, all steel, and shot just as smooth as one too. At $370 it was probably the best $ I’ve ever spent on a pistol.
Not sure it is still there, BUT they HAD 2 in stock that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom