Yukon Atwood's nearing completion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister told me today that Atwood's is going to put a store in behind the Lowe's in Mustang. I live in Mustang and haven't heard anything about that but I'm going to drive out tomorrow and look to see if any dirt is being moved or if there are any signs that will tell the story....sure would be nice but with one in Yukon it does seem to be too close for it to happen.
It's happening. I have a thread on it somewhere unless it's farther up this one

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of 7:50, and after 20 minutes in line, they had full shelves of pretty much anything you're looking for thanks to their 2-box limit...

SuONYxm.jpg

Last edited:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, their prices are THAT high!? :rollingla

Haha, that has certainly not helped. The routine blood work twice a year started a few years ago when my wife decided she wanted to keep me around a bit longer. Time will tell if she regrets that decision or not. Hopefully not, that would mean Ive fought the cigarette craving all these years for nothing, hahaha.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there this weekend. At first I thought I'd stumbled into an Academy. Figured "Well, when you build in a suburb one must serve a suburb." Then moseyed over to the other side. Then it felt like I was in an Atwoods. Walk in the door and turn right... Academy. Turn left... Atwoods. Kinda liked it. The gun counter is of very modest size. The counter guy I talked to wasn't exactly a gun expert but not a chucklehead either. They were pretty busy so maybe he was just distracted. I would say in general they are going to be a very successful outlet.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just made my 1st trip to Atwood's in Yukon with a $10.00 gift coupon that I received in the mail. The ammo shelf was pretty bare with 4 guys standing around looking at what they had. I picked up two boxes of .308 ammo at a good price. They had 6.8, .308, 22lr, .223, .17, and a good assortment of shotgun shells.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom