zerotonothing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tommy is good to go! If you guys thought his OSA t-shirt ideas were good you should see the logo's he did for a certain someones website. They are killer!

Thanks again!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Made my second transaction with Zerotonothing. Right on time and just as promised. Will do some business again.

srod24

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met zerotonothing and bought the stock. Super guy!! Lots of fun to be with. Even put the stock and forearm on the gun for me. Clean the gun too. Can't beat this guy.

Thanks Tommy,

Sharp Shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Not sure about how everyone else feels about doing business with zerotonothing, but my one and only experience was not good. I had made a deal with "zero" to buy a Smith & Wesson 4006 he had posted. $450 and i was to meet him at the old redneck corner between Okmulgee and Tulsa the week of Dec 15th. The week before we were to meet, i discovered that he had sold it to someone else days after our agreement. He did not notify me that he sold it nor did he inform the member he sold it to, i know i have spoken with that member. I have already heard other negative things about "zero". I will not ever attempt to do any business with "zero" again and if anyone ever asks i will warn them to take great caution or not to do business with him at all. The OSA is based on good faith deals and honesty. If we as members can not comply to those simple guidelines, then why even bother using this site.

zerotonothing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In response to the negative feedback:

Mr. Sharp Shooter gave me the "run around" on this pistol for nearly 3 weeks. On several occasions he was unable to meet with me; for whatever reason. When Sharp Shooter first messaged me about the pistol; he said it would be a few days before he had the money and I did tell Mr. Sharp Shooter that I would hold the gun for him for a few days. Yet after repeated attempts to meet with him and repeated excuses as to why he couldn't meet with me....I GAVE UP ON HIM. I did not and do not feel that I should have to give Mr. Sharp Shooter or anyone (for that matter) an unlimited timespan to complete a transaction. IF HE HAD REALLY BEEN INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE PISTOL....I BELIEVE HE WOULD'VE COME THROUGH WITH HIS END OF THE BARGAIN IN A TIMELY MANNER. Sorry there fella' but I'm not into holding grown folk's hands.

I'm not going to sit around with my thumbs up my ass and wait forever. If that constitutes me recieving negative feedback then so be it. I believe that I did what was fair and I did give Sharp Shooter nearly 3 weeks for come through with his side of the bargain.

On another note...why else would I not want to sell the pistol to Mr. Sharp Shooter?? His money is green just like everyone else's right?? Come on man...I'm not partial. Money talks and your delaying for nearly 3 weeks walked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom