Zev glock 20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok you Glock guys, please explain to me how this particular glock would be priced at $1750??? Gun is still a Glock!! What gives?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's got Zev man...

If you think that's bad go look at the Wilson Glock. All decked out for only $2200 on your supplied gun plus parts I think.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL !!! Apparently some folks got more money then sense!! Glock is a glock no matter how many pearls you stick on it LOL.
They are by all accounts a great gun but like Ron White said "you can't fix ugly" Wait maybe it was you can't fix stupid!!! Well you get my point LOL

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know right? I can see up to $400 or so to do some functional mods on a Glock or M&P to make it suit you, but I guess Wilson wanted in on that Zev action! I bet they make serious $$$ off of the Tactical Timmys. :screwy:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Well, if you have $200-$250+ for a threaded barrel, $150-200 for a full trigger, $100 for a magwell, $100+ for sights, extended controls, grip mods, lightening cuts and reduced power springs...

Then add a bunch for cosmetics. But you can't say too much about that since people do the same to their 1911/2011s, CZs, wait, pretty much every gun owner group is guilty of paying for good looks.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if you have $200-$250+ for a threaded barrel, $150-200 for a full trigger, $100 for a magwell, $100+ for sights, extended controls, grip mods, lightening cuts and reduced power springs...

Then add a bunch for cosmetics. But you can't say too much about that since people do the same to their 1911/2011s, CZs, wait, pretty much every gun owner group is guilty of paying for good looks.

Different strokes and all, but if you want to sell me a glock for 47hundy there better be about 4200 worth of gold packed on the thing. Nothing you add to that glock is going to make it shoot $4200 worth of better. . Glock is a tool that you buy for ruggedness and reliability not to make it a safe queen,My opinion only and I get that!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, you're not the demographic for a customized combat pistol.

Regardless of the object, there are almost always different "Tiers" of the object:

How do you justify a Rolex ($$$$) over a Timex ($) or a Rolls ($$$$) over a Hyundai ($) or a LV purse ($$$$) over a Coach ($)...etc.

A ZEV G20 is no longer just a "Glock" anymore than a Shelby Super Snake is just a "Mustang".

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you cannot take a Timex and add some **** and charge Rolex prices. A glock is a glock, no matter what you do to it.
Take a Honda VTX and add a bunch of after market parts it is still a Honda VTX not a custom one off bike. Again that is my opinion if you want to pay 4700 for a Glock and it makes you happy then have at it.......
Shelby super snake is not a car they took of the factory floor and just switched out some parts and relabeled the car. It is built from the tires up by a special vehicle team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom