Zhang and Zheng Illegal Marijuana Operation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starting off young these day.

HASKELL COUNTY, Oklahoma - The Haskell County Sheriff’s office and agents from Colorado shut down a drug operation that covered several states.
They seized more than 10,000 marijuana plants and 100 pounds of processed marijuana and several firearms from a Haskell County grow farm.

They arrested 21-year-old Weilun Zhang and 18-year-old Cindy Zheng who are accused of running the operation. Zheng and Zhang will be extradited to Colorado to face several charges including organized crime, money laundering, conspiracy, and tax evasion.

Haskell County Sheriff Tim Turner said the bust comes after a months-long, multiagency investigation into a much bigger organized crime operation in Colorado.

"It's the first case in the State of Colorado involving marijuana where they have hit it with the Colorado RICO act," Turner said.

RICO deals with organized crime and racketeering.

The grow operation itself was actually legal, but the sheriff says the way it was funded was not. He said the person with the grow license, surrendered it and the marijuana to Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics agents.

"This operation was built, bought, and paid for with illicit gains from the state of Colorado," Turner said.

Sheriff Turner hopes this sends a message to criminals hoping to make a profit in Oklahoma.

"If you want to do it lawfully and legally, then it's here, we voted it in, it's here let's do it," he said. "But if you want to do it to gain illicit gains, then guess what pack your stuff up and go home, because we don't need you here."
https://www.newson6.com/story/60c2c...nts-seized-2-arrested-in-haskell-county-bust-

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starting off young these day.

HASKELL COUNTY, Oklahoma - The Haskell County Sheriff’s office and agents from Colorado shut down a drug operation that covered several states.
They seized more than 10,000 marijuana plants and 100 pounds of processed marijuana and several firearms from a Haskell County grow farm.

They arrested 21-year-old Weilun Zhang and 18-year-old Cindy Zheng who are accused of running the operation. Zheng and Zhang will be extradited to Colorado to face several charges including organized crime, money laundering, conspiracy, and tax evasion.

Haskell County Sheriff Tim Turner said the bust comes after a months-long, multiagency investigation into a much bigger organized crime operation in Colorado.

"It's the first case in the State of Colorado involving marijuana where they have hit it with the Colorado RICO act," Turner said.

RICO deals with organized crime and racketeering.

The grow operation itself was actually legal, but the sheriff says the way it was funded was not. He said the person with the grow license, surrendered it and the marijuana to Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics agents.

"This operation was built, bought, and paid for with illicit gains from the state of Colorado," Turner said.

Sheriff Turner hopes this sends a message to criminals hoping to make a profit in Oklahoma.

"If you want to do it lawfully and legally, then it's here, we voted it in, it's here let's do it," he said. "But if you want to do it to gain illicit gains, then guess what pack your stuff up and go home, because we don't need you here."
https://www.newson6.com/story/60c2c...nts-seized-2-arrested-in-haskell-county-bust-

This is why the federal law against marijuana products needs to be abolished. The way these laws are written actually promotes illegal funding of this industry. Pot businesses are denied legitimate funding opportunities, because they're denied access to the banking industry. They can't get federally approved loans and they can't deposit proceeds in federally approved banking institutions. That means all their money is in limbo and anything they do with it is defacto money laundering.

Sherriff Turner is a liar. That's not a bug either. It's a feature. Prohibition promotes organized crime. Show me the man and I'll show you the crime. It's the American way. :(

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen so many pot farms popping up everywhere. I drive all around for my job so I see another of towns. They are literally everywhere. I would lay money on it that 95% of them are Chinese. There is one in Wewoka that opened up a whole back and a couple of the cars out front had New York tags. That’s the last thing we need is a bunch of leftists coming in. One of my coworkers works out of our Paul’s Valley office and she covers from there all the way down to texhoma. She said Chinese are buying up land all around there. I truly believe we are being infiltrated. Just another problem we have in this nation.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen so many pot farms popping up everywhere. I drive all around for my job so I see another of towns. They are literally everywhere. I would lay money on it that 95% of them are Chinese. There is one in Wewoka that opened up a whole back and a couple of the cars out front had New York tags. That’s the last thing we need is a bunch of leftists coming in. One of my coworkers works out of our Paul’s Valley office and she covers from there all the way down to texhoma. She said Chinese are buying up land all around there. I truly believe we are being infiltrated. Just another problem we have in this nation.

We did dinner last night with some friends from church. She’s a realtor that moves a lot of houses. She said most buyers right now in Tulsa area are out of state and some even from out of country and they’re bringing large cash offers. She said she thinks that the market may have peaked and the edge may be coming off on the crazy high home prices for several reasons.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My question is always why do they always confiscate all the guns for just being charged, Oh yea, it was that sweet Browning Superposed someone wanted for his kid. Ok they are growing pot and not paying taxes or whatever. What does that have to do with a mans guns, or any of other of his possesions?

I was charged with a crime once and they decided they wanted my pistol. They said I was not getting it back and it would be auctioned. The incident had nothing to do with the pistol it was just in my possession.

Nope was found not guilty but had to hire a lawyer to get it back.

Cost me and them more that the pistol was worth with 2 court dates but I had to show them they are not just going to pull a takings one me. My friend in the Navy gave me that pistol and it wasn't going to happen. Principles

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom