Zhang and Zheng Illegal Marijuana Operation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got back from another 3 days at my ranch and the # of grow houses is now up to 12.....it looks like they are putting up more........:ooh2:..:cry11:

They will cover every sq foot of that land with grow houses and a finishing barn.

I had a few of them tell me, no one around can grow as much pot as we can or as fast as we can. They mean it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They will cover every sq foot of that land with grow houses and a finishing barn.

I had a few of them tell me, no one around can grow as much pot as we can or as fast as we can. They mean it.

I’ve been told that firemen require additional training because the grows need more CO2 to enhance faster growth that humans can endure going into them. It could be dangerous for them

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been told that firemen require additional training because the grows need more CO2 to enhance faster growth that humans can endure going into them. It could be dangerous for them
Not to mention some of the fun chemicals that the illegal ops are running, that crap catches on fire and the guys going in have no idea what they're being exposed too.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You are correct. Being the fire chief of our rural volunteer department I need to be up to date on this. I have received some info about training workshop and conferences about doing the inspections on the grow-houses and premises along with precautions and situations to be aware of in case of a fire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Business is booming, I never knew there were so many ill people in Oklahoma needing the incredible medicinal cures this amazing miracle plant provides. Thank goodness this was legalized we are so much better off.
It’s a shame. All BS and lies. People just want a high. And it was put through as medical. What a joke

Latest posts

Top Bottom