Zombie D-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice - love the D- my bad for deciding after like 3 weeks of waiting and such that I would pick up a different knife.

I mailed out a money order and will find out tomorrow if that was ever cashed, odd that you never received anything and admitted to having previous issues.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
nice - love the D- my bad for deciding after like 3 weeks of waiting and such that I would pick up a different knife.

I mailed out a money order and will find out tomorrow if that was ever cashed, odd that you never received anything and admitted to having previous issues.

Excuse me? You didnt supposedly send payment until like 2 weeks ago, remember the "Oh, I totally forgot about it PM?".

And then instead of just sending payment again to finish the transaction and getting the money back on the first MO you supposedly sent, you now say you bought a different knife instead.

Thanks for letting me find this out after the fact.

When you tell someone you will take something, you are making a verbal agreement to complete a transaction.

The way it goes.... you send payment, I get payment, I send item.

I never got the payment, and now I find out you bought a different knife.

I gave you every chance to do the right thing and now I finally find out what happened.

I may be fairly new here but everyone that has paid for their item has received their item.

Please, do me a favor, dont look at any of my other items I put up for sale.

Thank you.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excuse me? You didnt supposedly send payment until like 2 weeks ago, remember the "Oh, I totally forgot about it PM?".

And then instead of just sending payment again to finish the transaction and getting the money back on the first MO you supposedly sent, you now say you bought a different knife instead.

Thanks for letting me find this out after the fact.

When you tell someone you will take something, you are making a verbal agreement to complete a transaction.

The way it goes.... you send payment, I get payment, I send item.

I never got the payment, and now I find out you bought a different knife.

I gave you every chance to do the right thing and now I finally find out what happened.

I may be fairly new here but everyone that has paid for their item has received their item.

Please, do me a favor, dont look at any of my other items I put up for sale.

Thank you.

Now I am going to have to point out the holes in your story. I inquired on 11-7-2009. I got to the bank 11-14-2009 and mailed the money order the 15th. I never said I bought another knife, I said I would look into something else as my bank already has me out the 25 and was no help replacing or refunding it and frankly I didn't want to be out 50 for the knife. I've done transactions with others without issue.

I tell you what since you wanna be scum and lie about this I will post some scanned images of the money order and screenshots of the messages later.

So sorry you :censored: for being busy with my job and family and delaying a whole week to send payment and checking with you before sending.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
THE FACTS, you said you would purchase an item from me and I never received payment and then you backed out of the transaction completely.

Should I give you a glowing report for that?

NOT

BTW, my bad for misreading your post in that you are planning to purchase another knife instead of completing our transaction, I misread it that you had already bought another knife. You plainly state though that you planned on buying another knife anyway, so same difference.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THE FACTS, you said you would purchase an item from me and I never received payment and then you backed out of the transaction completely.

Should I give you a glowing report for that?

NOT

BTW, my bad for misreading your post in that you are planning to purchase another knife instead of completing our transaction, I misread it that you had already bought another knife. You plainly state though that you planned on buying another knife anyway, so same difference.

like I said just to show you I will scan and post my copy of the money order. If you would like you can call BOK and have them look up the info on it to make sure it was not cashed or returned. I was steaming mad they wouldn't replace it or refund it. Yes I backed out, a knife I would pay 25 for was going to end up costing me 50. 100% increase, worth it then? No.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im sorry for you that it turned out like it did.

But dont fault me for your bank not standing behind their money orders. (I am a BOK customer, and will not be using their mo's anymore)

My suggestion would be in the future to use a USPS mo. They will help with lost mo's.

Now lets both act like adults and let this matter rest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom