Zombie Unit Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interestingly, "zombies" can exist. Not the BS movie kind, of course, but a scary-as-hell real world version is possible. A bacteria found in Scotland and a blood-borne parasite in India each have some symptoms that mimic "zombie" behavior. Any person contracting both at the same time would look and act like a monster - skin boils/lesions, poor eyesight, darkened/deteriorating skin, slowed physical reaction times, severe anger/aggression, and total lack of fear. They can be killed, certainly (and 90+% of them will die naturally, within two weeks of infection - no effective treatment currently exists), but of course there is no "re-animation from the dead" aspect. Eerily, though, both bacteria and parasite are spread through open wounds, including bites (even human bites).

This is really not news... the bacteria was identified by Royal Hospital in 2015, and is well-known to the scientific/medical community... and India's largest hospital has been fighting the parasite for the last two decades.

I'm an author, and am writing a book about this subject. It should be published by about mid-March.
Is your book out? If so what is the title?

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is your book out? If so what is the title?
Apologies, T, but I got sidetracked. I'm also writing a series of 'military-intelligence fiction' books titled "Ghost Crew." The first three books are out on Amazon (e-book and paperback), but research for book 4 (only half-finished, so far) is taking a lot more time than I'd originally projected. I'll get back to the zombie book, but it may take a couple more months yet.
Thanks for asking about it... 🙂

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Newcastle Nightmare Haunted Attraction
IMG_0703.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in high school three of the guys known for being bullies went to a "haunted barn" sponsored by another local high school. The haunted barn was actually pretty awesome and well done. One of the bullies brought nunchucks with him in order to scare the haunters. In his best "Bruce Lee" Moves he started swinging one side around rapidly and wacked himself in the head, he knocked himself out! He ended up in the ER as well when attempts to wake him were ineffective. He was okay afterwards, but his reputation as a bully was taken down more than a few notches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom