Zucchini Flour ??!?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to give it a go ... Cuz unlike @Timmy59 I don't have a whole section of land to plant wheat and live out my dream. 😉😁😘

🤣 dehydrate and grind. Just about a complete failure this year hopefully the fall / winter brings greater results. Between the heat , dry and getting dusted from above it was miserable. We're seeing cardinals already , early winter ?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M
🤣 dehydrate and grind. Just about a complete failure this year hopefully the fall / winter brings greater results. Between the heat , dry and getting dusted from above it was miserable. We're seeing cardinals already , early winter ?

That's what I keep hearing ... 🤷

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We only got a few zucchinis this year so far. I just replanted hoping for a fall crop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom