95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How's it running and driving?
Takes a bit to get it started but runs great once I do. I think the pump is weak. Still haven’t gotten out much because of the tail light or lack of. I have driven it around the neighborhood some.
The front had a shimmy when you let off the gas. I think it was just old dry grease because that’s getting better and better every time I drive it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I start the 95 up every day and let it warm up. It’s still charging well, making good oil pressure and not overheating. I drove it a couple laps around the parking lot and then park it. As soon as I find a bed, I think it will be a solid truck.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I start the 95 up every day and let it warm up. It’s still charging well, making good oil pressure and not overheating. I drove it a couple laps around the parking lot and then park it. As soon as I find a bed, I think it will be a solid truck.
How many miles on yours? Looking through the paperwork in mine, looks like the transmission was rebuilt for 1650 not long before it was parked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom