bill drill times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7 yds, openly worn gun, hands at sides start, draw and get 6 chest hits, rig worn behind the hip. My times average around 1.70 seconds, with the draw and first hit running about .75 second, and repeat hits running an average of .19 second. I can run a bit faster, but some of the hits come out of the a zone. This is with an alloy 9mm commander length 1911 and WW ball ammo. A properly made rig, Isoscoles grip and airsoft training go a long ways towards making such things possible. There are people who are faster than me, .15 second repeat hits, but very few who are faster for the first hit, and that's the one that matters most.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blah blah blah... keep bragging on yourself. No one buys your bullspit, and you're just trolling. You'll be on /i soon, I'm sure, so I don't know why I care. I just like calling out liars, braggarts and tools. Even IF you can actually do what you say... you sound like someone who belongs on snipershide where you can hobknob and rub elbows with all the other "operators" out there.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blah blah blah... keep bragging on yourself. No one buys your bullspit, and you're just trolling. You'll be on /i soon, I'm sure, so I don't know why I care. I just like calling out liars, braggarts and tools. Even IF you can actually do what you say... you sound like someone who belongs on snipershide where you can hobknob and rub elbows with all the other "operators" out there.
You can't help it TR. In your profession, wading through BS is an essential skill.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't help it TR. In your profession, wading through BS is an essential skill.

Ha I know... problem is, I get in trouble for speaking my mind there. They want us to bite our tongue and cater to the BS and the lies. Eff that. I don't play those games, maybe that's why I like to call it out. lol Oh well, like I said, I'm rapidly tiring of this one, so I am sure he'll be /i soon.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're the resident genius, figure it out! :)

Yeah ... I understand that Jerry Miculek thinks the S&W 625 is a "clunk" too.

The one below is my "clunk". It is a 625-2 "Model of 1988".

Attachments

• S&W M625.jpg
    S&W M625.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 150

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
youy can bet your butt he doesn't ccw such a clunk in Louisana heat. He probably doesn;t ccw at all, actually. there is no reason to bother with 50 oz, 6"x 10" of gun. Especially if you're dumb enough to load heavy, slow bullets into it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom