EOTW 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so let’s assume you know the world will end in 1 year. So you decide you’re going to spend your last year at the range shooting the best 2011 you can find. You can’t buy an Infinity because they have a 2 year backlog. You also can’t buy a Nighthawk because they have a 2 year backlog. What 2011 would you get?

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, so let’s assume you know the world will end in 1 year. So you decide you’re going to spend your last year at the range shooting the best 2011 you can find. You can’t buy an Infinity because they have a 2 year backlog. You also can’t buy a Nighthawk because they have a 2 year backlog. What 2011 would you get?
Why not a Platypus? Im not sure if its technically a 2011 by whatever standard.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard the new Glock 2011’s suck. They just came out with their 20th generation. They changed their plastic gun case to a garbage bag. That’s Glock innovation!
Now hang on… I replaced a Gen 5 glock frame with a Nomad Defense frame and its awesome. Thats not relevant to the topic and doesnt prove Glocks innovation, I just wanted someone to know another improvement😂

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You looking for a Nighthawk?

Latest posts

Top Bottom