Fixed Blade Knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry this one (ESEE-6) when I out and about on my property, but it is above the $100 price point you’re looking for. Lots of great knives out on the market now days.
IMG_2587.jpeg

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone here know the Laws and Regulations in Oklahoma for carrying a fixed blade weapon???
https://www.newson6.com/story/5e360...to-list-of-items-oklahomans-can-legally-carry

One of the many new laws that went into effect this month in Oklahoma is a change to a knife law that was originally put on the books in 1921.

SB 1159 became effective November 1, 2016, which removes dagger, bowie knife, dirk knife and sword cane from the items prohibited from carry in Oklahoma, according to the law.

It also repealed the ban on carrying switchblade (automatic) knives.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.newson6.com/story/5e360...to-list-of-items-oklahomans-can-legally-carry

One of the many new laws that went into effect this month in Oklahoma is a change to a knife law that was originally put on the books in 1921.

SB 1159 became effective November 1, 2016, which removes dagger, bowie knife, dirk knife and sword cane from the items prohibited from carry in Oklahoma, according to the law.

It also repealed the ban on carrying switchblade (automatic) knives.
More importantly, it enacted state preemption, which means that all regulation on owning and carrying knives is the exclusive domain of the legislature, and all local ordinances on the subject were rendered null and void (as I recall, the statute actually says “null and void”).

Latest posts

Top Bottom