Methodist minister

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have “congressional methodist” churches here in east TX where people disenfranchised with the united methodist church attend, and I even have friends who left baptist churches for a congregational methodist church.
Can the Baptists now make love standing up or do they still think they are dancing? :bolt:

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Lutheran Church has also produced the Peace Lutheran congress in addition to ELCA. Sorry, my experience leads me to see the sect as having moved away. My own sect has left me behind. Priest called me a baby killer. From the pulpit. Then called me a racist. Bishop could not care less.

Most consistent I have seen is Adventist, but many find the sect extremists or non-Christian. I have very limited experience with Mormans. Extensive with Baptists. Right now when I go to a church it is a small country congregation, evangelical, and has meaning. But it does not “feel right” which says more about me than the Pastor who I deeply respect. I was raised High Church in case you were trying to understand my basis of opinion. Wife grew up Southern Methodist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom