More on the Bryan Malinowski Killing in Arkansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree - [edited my post] -- too often these no-knock squads are too damn eger to play out their exercises in real life - unfortunately - sometimes real people get killed unnecessarily on both sides - they could have easily arrested him anywhere/anytime without this happening

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like to know the full story so thanks!
Affidavit wouldn’t pull up for me though.
Heavily Redacted sounds about right.

This day-in-age we’re familiar with an agency’s ability to cover their tracks. Same agency that sits on their hands for Hunter Biden.

Skepticism is the proper default from us for any in the J6 and Mar-a-Largo sting-crowd. We are safe to lump in all the 3-letter agencies it appears. They’ve proven they’ll lie to no less than all of Congress.

This abuse reminds me Weaver and WACO. No consequences, no change.

You put tape on the peep hole, then crash the door in the dark - then offer as your excuse for killing a man, that you took fire? WTH! And what did you think would happen?

Seems once you are in ATF crosshairs you are a Dead Man Walking. Never mind they are the ones who dished firearms to illegals in Fast & Furious.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom