New Sports Illustrated Swim Suit issue is out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm good with that if that's what they want to show. There is some inspiration there - look what they've accomplished sort of thing.

Same story with the fat girl? Look what she accomplished? Really?
TBQH it takes some effort to get that fat. Like I can't eat that much, but if I put in some effort and maybe switched to a diet of Braums bacon cheeseburgers and milkshakes I could move forwaed .

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makeup makes her prettier like many women.
Not my cup of tea though.
Oh here is a makeup fix picture for someone that I rate on the same number scale for pretty as this swimsuit cover girl.

View attachment 479328
1715984912368.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should have done that this year. What better way to illustrate the benefits of healthy at any size?

One of the ways our society has slipped is the inability to state the truth. I don’t care if 90% of Americans are lardasses, it’s not something to celebrate.

Make a lot more sense to celebrate some who have worked hard to achieve an athletic body, or accomplished some physical goal in a sports magazine.
As a lardass myself, I have to agree. They are pushing that "healthy at any weight" to make people feel better about themselves. It is going to cost a lot of lives in the long run. Frankly at times I have to wonder if that might be their goal. Kill off as many of us as they can to save mother earth. I would not put it past people like Bill Gates and others.

That said we do not need to go back to pushing people to look like Nazi concentration camp victims either. Try to gently encourage people to eat healthy, doctors should try to help find their triggers and help them learn control. I fight every day to lose weight and it is very, very slowly coming off. Just not as fast as I would like.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
as i said in another response, this is just one of several covers. And inside the magazine features women of varied ages, sizes and (for at least one person) without all limbs. Is it virtue signaling to show a diverse (varied) group of body types or simply a reflection of the readership at large? What is more relatable, this lady being shown to look glamorous or a tiny, airbrushed supermodel?

While it might have 'traditionally' been one thing, it doesn't mean it has to be that every year. One year they literally painted on all the swimsuits if i remember right. Does not doing that here break some tradition that must be respected? Or is it simply trying to bring variation to a theme done yearly?
If it is in total disregard to their audience or subscribers, odds are virtue signaling. I can agree that beauty comes in many forms, I do not agree that alternate ideas and photos it should be crammed down their audiences collective throat. We were doing better as humans before that. All this cover has done has gotten 3/4 of the people here cracking jokes about horizontally challenged women.

Latest posts

Top Bottom